Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home Alone.

Well, not really my other roommate Robin is still around but Greg has gone camping till Sunday and that for the most part means that I am by myself. I get really bored when Greg isn't around because we are like two peas in a pod and I imagine that being a pea in a pod by yourself is very lonely--like I am right now. So I will share a few things that I like to do when Greg's not around to pass the time and maybe you could use them to make time fly, too.

KROQ Morning Show
The radio station on iTunes under the Alternative stations has, I'm convinced, the most hilarious morning show hands down. The hosts have the greatest conversations and I love how they mock celebrities and politicians of all kinds. I know lots of people who can appreciate that kind of humor. A bonus is that they play fun music: Incubus, Coldplay, Katy Perry, etc. Right now House of Pain's Jump Around is playing. "Pack it up, pack it in. Let me begin..." I only know those first two lines.

Domino Magazine Online
Since I am moving in two weeks or so and have been getting rid of furniture I have a new obsession with trying to think of new pieces of furniture to own and how to arrange them in my new apartment that I haven't even seen yet. Let me just say that it's fun to dream.

Postsecret
This is a toss up. I like the funny secrets but most of them are depressing which are not as fun to read. Be warned.

The Office

All of season four episodes online! Get your Schrute or Big Tuna fix whenevahs!

Craigslist
I don't need things but I like to know what I could get for what prices. For instance if I was looking for a patio furniture set, I know that I could get one for $200 or one for $900. And it's crazy to see how many people are selling things that live right around you especially in Forest Grove.

Well that's what I have for now. What websites do you like to peruse to pass the time?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

digg.com (the popular in last 24 hours section)

coolhunting.com (fun design things... the videos are often of impressive artists, filmed/edited well and paired with nice music)

weather.com so I can be depressed about the sweltering days to come.

and hypem.com to discover new music, I usually just peruse the popular section.

go to!

Oh hey, also, I'm having din din with the Egos tomorrow. yeeeeeeah boy!