Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Do you feel that?"

"That's the fire burning under your ass." -A. Rafalovich

Yes, I do and it hurts like a beeyotch. It is crunch time; senior thesis presentations are this Wednesday (April 23rd) and the final draft of my thesis is due this Friday. (Not to mention work for other classes is still expected to be completed) How I will get through this week is still a mystery to me, but in the words of Kanye West "that-that-that-that-that don't kill me, can only make me stronger." It will be interesting to see how my presentation turns out seeing as I am the world's worst public speaker of all time ("like you can even know that" -Kip Dynamite). I am also going through this phase where I feel like I am not worth enough to go to grad school and should join the workforce instead. Greg is not thrilled with said phase. Welp, hope you enjoyed this short rant brought to you by Gracieocho, Inc.

No comments: