2. In connection to #1, I don't have to drink coffee everyday.
3. I can cook the things I don't normally have time for.
4. I can watch t.v./movies without feeling guilty.
5. I can have long workouts where I'm not constantly thinking about the next homework, reading, paper assignment or grading I have to do.
6. I have so little to do, I don't know what day of the week it is.
7. Looking forward to starting a fresh semester.
8. Lazing about with Greg.
9. Having time for myself.
I'm sure there's more, but I don't want to overthink this one.